7.29.2008

a city
























W. Burnside Street Location, #1 © kjm

Portland is a palpably good town, I think. By good, I mean good people, a good, laid back vibe, good local coffee and beer, good public transportation, and the general feeling that good things are happening. And by good, I actually mean great.

Add a bunch of full archival clamshell boxes with photographers+curators+gallerists all talking about photography, and it makes for a fun weekend. The icing on the Stumptown cake: this closed-down Burger King a few blocks from my hotel.

I'm home now and processing my thoughts on Photolucida, which was fabulous, to say the least. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've loved portland ever since i did photolucida last year. it's my dream city. looking forward to hear about your experience!