8.30.2008

good/buy
























© kjm

With all the interesting places to collect photographs online these days, here's one you might not have seen: A print sale has been organized to help Tim Janicke and his family pay for medical expenses related to his brain cancer, radiation and chemotherapy. It's been many years since I've seen Tim, but he was one of the fine folks at the Kansas City Star who were kind to me and who taught me much during an internship at the paper. Photographers like Bill Frakes, Bill Luster, Jim Richardson and Pete Souza have contributed to the sale, and pictures are still being added.

I have one matted 8x10 print of the image above that's part of the sale. It was shot in a West Maui rainforest this past January. If you're a reader of this blog and end up buying a print (mine or any others) to help Tim, let me know and I'll send you one of my booklet/print sets.

No comments: