9.22.2008

not just a flyover




















Highway
66 location, #1 © kjm

I'll be canoeing all this week in the beautiful Boundary Waters region between Minnesota and Canada, the home to more than one thousand (no lie) non-motorized lakes. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with the old buddies, particularly because our annual trips have been harder to keep on track, what with family and work.

Unfortunately, I'll be missing the opening Friday night of Photography MIDWEST: A Seven State Juried Competition, of which the photograph above is included. The show was juried by Lisa Hostetler, who's doing great things at the Milwaukee Art Museum, and also features work by my friend, Mel Trittin.

While sans electronics this week, I've scheduled a few auto-pilot blog posts...

No comments: