3.12.2009

american












© greg ruffing, left; kjm, right, from American Youth

A while back I mentioned a portrait series I was working on, photographing young Native Americans on the Oneida Nation reservation in northern Wisconsin. The photos were created for American Youth, a book produced by Redux Pictures, which will be available in May. The book numbers 240 pages, has work by 25 of the agency's photographers, and was edited by a group of accomplished magazine photo editors.

I don't talk too much about my editorial work here, but I couldn't do what I do without Redux - they're great people, and do a wonderful job of promoting my magazine work. And the truth is, I'm really a fan of many of the agency photographers, so to have work in a collective project makes me really proud.

For more info, check out the website and blog for the book.

1 comment:

Daniel Shea said...

Congrats man. I love the editorial work on Redux.