4.27.2007

people actually SAVE books, don't they?


© kjm

As opposed to magazines, I mean.

I heard recently that I'll have work published in the upcoming American Photography 23 annual. I'm thrilled, because: as noted, it's a book!; this is my first time to be selected in the AP contest; and it's extra sweet that the work is from a personal project. I've been photographing closed-down fast food restaurants for a while now, and this will be the first publication of any of the pictures. And I'm beginning to conspire with Susana Raab, who shoots her own fabulous brand of fast food pictures, on the idea of a two-person show somewhere...

So, warning: If you're related to me, make some room on your coffee table.

1 comment:

Terry Ward said...

Nice work Kevin, keep at it...regardz, TWard, Terry

http://notesfmthedump.blogspot.com/